Dr. David Wu is a native of New Jersey, graduated with honors from Southern California College of Chiropractic in 1991, and has maintained private practices in northern and southern California. He is a licensed chiropractor in the State of California, a certified Bio Cranial practitioner, and a clinical nutritionist.
Dr. Wu’s practice provides chiropractic, energy medicine, massage, and nutritional therapy. He specializes in affordable, short-term, neck and back pain relief care. As the clinic director for Wu Chiropractic, his mission is to help his patients feel and stay better with safe, natural, and holistic therapies.
Education / Certifications / Memberships / Awards:
- 1988 Bachelor of Human Biology – Pasadena College of Chiropractic
- 1991 Doctor of Chiropractic – Southern California College of Chiropractic
- 1996 Certification in Chrane Condyle Lift Technique
- 1999 Certification as Industrial Disability Examiner / Disability Evaluator
- 2003 Appointed Qualified Medical Examiner
- 2005 Certification in Bio Cranial Procedure
- 2005 Certification in Professional Communication
- 2006 Certification in Nutrition Response Testing
- 2007 Member of International Foundation of Nutrition and Health
- 2008 Certification in Principle-Centered Chiropractic Leadership
- 2010 Business of the Year Award / San Gabriel Valley
- 2012 Ambassador of the Year Award / Regional Chamber of Commerce
- 2014 Graduate and Member of CEO Space International